Hang and anchor your gear smoothly and flexibly.
For the stable, the trailer, car and storage room. Also for the pram, bicycle, handbag and the tent.
The clever strap with loops at each end can flexibly attach around bars, grating and rings wherever you like. Nothing is fixed and all is removable.
Together with the ultralight and especially designed aluminum carabiner hook, that reaches around larger bars and handles, you will always find aplace to hang your gear.
A smooth and lightweight carabiner hook can easily attach and detach gently with no harm to your gear nor yourself.
The LOOP can be taken off and on in no time.
The LOOP Flex combination is holding 30 kg.
Black polypropen strap 25 mm width and 40 cm long with a loop at each end.
The carabiner aluminum hook has a great reach of 25 mm in diameter.
Northern Well in Sweden is the designer of these hooks and product line.
- The belt has a loop at each end. Each belt is has a carabiner hook attached.
- Attach two beside each other to hook together around larger things.
- Make it shorter by fastening the belt around one end and the hook back up towards the start position.
- Loop two belts together to make it longer.
- LOOP around several bars to shorten.
- Put two hooks on one belt.
- Stretch the belt from one side to the other to support things to stand up towards the wall.